The heart of At His Feet Ministry is to be the hands and feet of Jesus and doing what it takes to get you to His feet. Through our partners, as well as Christian hip-hop ministry; we bring help to the poor, take care of orphans, minister to prisoners and love people of all ages, backgrounds and ethnicities to the feet of Jesus.
At His Feet Ministry’s Vision is to have people at every event feel the love of Christ through us and most importantly receive salvation through Jesus Christ.
"She had a sister called Mary, who was seated at the Lord's feet, listening to His word." Luke 10:39
"The people went out to see what had happened; and they came to Jesus and, found the man from whom the demons had gone out, sitting down at the feet of Jesus, clothed and in his right mind." Luke 8:35
Areas that have been impacted from this ministry have been an orphanage in Carrefour-Haiti, Miguel Aleman-Mexico, Roma-TX, and surrounding areas. Monthly outreaches in the Houston areas where this ministry team brings love to the community includes 5th ward, 3rd ward, South Park, Magnolia/2nd ward, and SE Houston, just to name a few...
We believe in joining with other minitries to display the love of Christ as one body. Teaming up with Loaves and Fishes in feeding the Homeless in Houston, Tx preaching to the yourger generation in Christian High Schools or even ministering to troubled juveniles at Devereaux Advance Behavior health and Covenant House are Ways this ministry collaborates with surounding ministries.
The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
There is Only One True God revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ as God’s son; Jesus was both human and divine
Man Willingly Fell into Sin ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through ‘Salvation’ by accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin.
- In two ordinances – (1) Water Baptism by Immersion (2) Holy Communion.
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times
- The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues’, this experience was evidenced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles. We believe everyone from the apostles until now who has been baptized in the Holy Spirit has spoken in tongues immediately
- Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation. At conversion a person is made completely holy through the power of the blood, but a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil is also necessary.
- The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe ‘the Church’ is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
- A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and to build up or edify the body of believers – the Church.
- In the Imminent Return of Jesus. At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever.
- In the Millennial Reign of Christ. This is a time when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for one thousand years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
- A Final Judgment Will Take Place. This judgment will be for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in the lake of fire.
- In a New Heaven and a New Earth. This is a place that Christ has prepared for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. “And so shall we forever be with the Lord!”